Packback is pleased to partner with the California State University Affordable Learning Solutions initiative to provide instructors with an affordable tool to help improve student curiosity, communication and critical thinking skills. Faculty and students from the California Community College and the University of California systems are also able to participate under the CSU partnership.
Packback is an “AI supported” online discussion platform that improves student curiosity, communication skills and critical thinking. Packback delivers an easy-to-use and engaging discussion experience for students and instructors, with powerful support from automated moderation, sorting, and scoring algorithms.
Learn how Packback:
- Drives skill development in effective question formation, writing, and critical debate
- Provides a positive and constructive real-time feedback loop for students, day or night.
- Inspires students’ intrinsic curiosity with a tool based on Bloom’s Taxonomy of Cognition
- Gives instructors superpowers to create greater learning impact with less time and effort
- Provides reliable technology with a human touch
Ready to improve students’ critical thinking, communication and writing skills? Fill out the form to get started with Packback!
Packback prioritizes security, accessibility, and integration.
FERPA & PCI Compliant
Packback is FERPA compliant, utilizing only Directory data for student account creation. To learn more about our practices, contact our team.
Packback takes accessibility for ALL learners seriously in our design and development. We adhere to the level AA standards of the WCAG 2.0.
Packback is an IMS Global Alliance Partner, and offers an LTI 1.2 integration that enables “Single Sign On” experiences for our partner schools.
247,053 total students have used Packback since May 2016.
208 Institutions nationwide have students using Packback for discussion.
5 Million Student-posted questions and responses since May 2016.
1,323 Instructors and Professors have used Packback since May 2016.