Welcome to Deep Dives!
We’re excited to welcome you to the Early Access program for Deep Dives!
We recommend bookmarking this page as your one-stop hub for resources to make sure you have a great experience with Deep Dives this term.
Table of Contents:
- Getting started on Deep Dives
- Get Support
- Product Updates
- Share Feedback About your Experience
Getting Started on Deep Dives
Step 1: Verify that you can see Deep Dives
You should now see Deep Dives as an option in the sidebar navigation of your community for every class where you want to use it.
If you don’t see Deep Dives enabled, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Create your first Deep Dives assignments
Help Center: How to Set Up Deep Dives assignments
We recommend setting up your assignments as early as you can. You can publish assignments early without students seeing them by using a “start date” in the future.
Get Technical Support
Product Releases and Updates
- Allowing students to edit their own submissions, so long as they do so before the deadline
- Ability to remove (“delete”) assignments after they are posted.
- Ability to edit your assessments after you submit them.
- Packback’s Smart Highlighting: Ability to see highlights overlaid on the students’ text. You’ll be able to see highlights where students have likely answered your guiding questions, and where they have (or have not) included specific required keywords you set.
Share Feedback about your Experience
Early Access Surveys
Looking for a survey but can’t find the email? You can access any of our Fall Early Access program surveys here at any time!
Schedule a Product Interview with Jessica, our Chief Product Officer
Our Chief Product Officer, Jessica Tenuta, is eager to meet with as many of our Early Access Deep Dives users as possible this term. These interviews help us learn how we can make Deep Dives better for every instructor.
Details of a Product Interview:
- 45 Minute Product Interview
- No prep needed on your part
- $20 Honorarium Provided
“I’m really looking forward to meeting with you this term to learn about your experience with Deep Dives.”
~ Jessica Tenuta
Cofounder & CPO