Packback LTI Integration
Integrating Packback at your Institution
Packback offers LTI integration which enables single sign-on for instructors and students as well as automatic discussion community provisioning on Packback. Our integration offers a simple set up experience that provides resources for both instructors who already know they want to use Packback, and for instructors who may have just discovered Packback through the available LTI integration at their school.
IMS Global Alliance Partner
Packback is proud to be an IMS Global Alliance Partner helping to make a more connected learning tools environment!
LTI 1.0, 1.2, and 1.3 Certified
Packback’s integration has been certified by IMS Global against both their LTI 1.0, LTI 1.2, and LTI 1.3 standards.
Google Classroom Support
Packback offers a Google-approved single sign-on option for classes using Google Classroom.
Features of the Packback LTI integration
For all Packback Products
- Single Sign-On directly into their course community on Packback
- Support for all LMS that use the IMS Global Standard, including Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, D2L, Sakai, EdX, and more.
- Clone communities’ settings using a Template ID
For Packback Questions (Discussion)
- Gradebook sync back using linking of assignments (LTI 1.0 and 1.2 integrations)
- Gradebook sync with the ability to push new grade columns to your LMS course (LTI 1.3 integrations)
Visit our help center for more information about LTI integrations
Interested in integrating Packback with the LMS at your institution? Our team would be happy to help facilitate the process and provide the documentation you need to get started, along with the LTI-specific information.
Please send an email to our team to start the process!